** CHRISTMAS RETURNS PERIOD EXTENDED**
Any orders placed after November 1st 2017 will be eligible to be returned up until January 15th 2018
If for any reason you are not satisfied with any products bought from Huge Rugby you may return them to us within 30 days of purchase for a refund or exchange provided that the products are returned to us in their original condition including all swing tickets and wrapping.
Items that have been personalised 'My ID Free' can not be returned for exchange or refund.
Please note, when returning an item for a refund/exchange we are unable to reimburse the return postage charge.
Easy steps for returning your item(s) to us
- Fill in the Returns Form found on the reverse of your invoice / dispatch note or download here. (It is essential you complete the returns slip correctly, or we may not be able to provide a refund)
- Repackage the item(s) securely and enclose the returns form.
- Attach the returns label found on the returns form and send the parcel back to us at the address below.
- We recommend to ensure that you get the size/item you want that you send back the item marked for a 'refund' and purchase the item you wish to receive in a new order. If you select 'Exchange' please include Model ID and Size required. There will also be a small redelivery fee on exchange items of £2.99 (UK). Please check Postage Information Page for other country prices.
- Please note that items that have been personalised with 'MyIDFree' Service are not eligible for Return or Refund.
- For further returns information or queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
20 Church Street
Huge Rugby cannot accept responsibility for any goods lost in transit. We recommend using a recorded service for greater security. When returning an item we are unable to reimburse the return postage charge.
Faulty / Defective Goods
If the manufactures recommended cleaning instructions are followed and the product has been used for its intended purpose, generally almost all faults will appear within the first 3 months after purchase. For this reason you may return any faulty item up to 3 months after the date of purchase. This product would then be professionally inspected for any faults of manufacture and a judgement made. If the damage to the product is deemed accidental damage/wear and tear, the product will be returned to the customer. If the inspection reveals any fault of manufacture then the product will be exchanged for new replacement product or fully refunded. If a product is deemed faulty, we will re-emburse you with reasonable costs of your return shipping charge if you include a receipt.
Under extreme circumstances, providing the product does not show excessive wear or neglect, a product may still be defective after 3 months of purchase. You may therefore return the item for an assessment by one of our specialists. These products may take longer to evaluate as often the manufactures approval or intervention is needed. Unfortunately, after this period of time, any products that are sent back to us for an inspection are done so at the customers own risk. We can not guarantee to be able to offer any refund or replacement on products returned to us after this period of time.
We evaluate each returned faulty product professionally and as quickly as possible with an aim to keep every customer satisfied with the highest level of customer service possible.
Please note: all faulty goods must be clean, dry and free from dirt and mud; we will not process any return we deem to be too dirty or wet.
If you need to contact us you can email or telephone us:
Tel: +44(0) 28 256 45371